Thursday, September 24, 2015

Reminiscing: Independence Eve

We traveled to my home town for July 4th this year. I just came across some photos from a fun family day shared with my nieces, nephews, sister, brother-in-law, parents, husband, and daughter. It's so great when we converge together from the three states where we live.

A gorgeous, mild day to visit a beautiful park and walking path.
Kind of fun to be with this posse. (and you know, I looked up "posse" - it's
"a group of people who have a common characteristic or purpose.")


feeling rhythmic

feeling relaxed


he thinks he's hiding

almost 24  years with this guy

what's a summer night without a convertible ride?

waiting for fireworks. And wishing we had brought chairs!

Evening finale

1 comment:

  1. What a fun walk down memory lane from some special moments back in July!
    Feeling a bit lonely tonight, so these pics were a nice way to end my day.
    Thanks, Rebecca!

    ReplyDelete