Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Now This Is Summer

Low 70's. I'm liking this. What an enjoyable afternoon to come home from work, have lunch on my deck, play a game with my daughter, and water plants.

I like doing this in the middle of the day. Perfectly sunshiny, breezy, without the intense heat of the sun like on a day in the high 80's. (Or 90s. Or triple digits. Take your pick.)



Welcome to my blog, phase two. I have been blogging for seven years, and it's time for a fresh page. Lots of stories about my children, and now that they've left the nest (yes, I become an empty nester tomorrow), I decided to protect their privacy and make that blog by invitation only. I'm glad to give our friends and family access to the old blog - just send me your email address and I will invite you. And maybe I'll post an occasional tidbit about those grown-up kiddos on the old site.

For my day-to-day musings, though, this is where it's at now. Welcome to the end of my summer - that lovely day, where my daughter and I have savored the last afternoon of hanging out together and expressed our appreciation toward one another for the fabulous times we have had together during the past few years.

No comments:

Post a Comment